• Location

  • All
  • Cardiff City Centre
  • Cardiff Bay
  • Other Areas
  • Bedrooms

  • Max rent

  • More options?

  • Property type

  • Furnished

  • Parking



  • Property Reference


Landlord Checklist

  • If there is a mortgage on the property, inform your mortgage lender & obtain written permission to let
  • For Leasehold properties, inform the head leaser & obtain written permission to let
  • Complete & return signed copy of the Cardiff Lettings Management/Let Only Agreement, together with proof of ownership/permission to let from the mortgage lender and head leaser, if required Request a Copy
  • Arrange an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for the property More Info
  • Apply for a HMO license for a property classified as a House in Multiple Occupation More Info
  • Arrange for all regular payments to be made (e.g. mortgage, site management fees, insurance etc)
  • Check that you are fully covered to let your property with Buildings & Contents Insurance  Action this point
  • Arrange for a safety check to be carried out on all gas appliances & provide a current Gas Safety Certificate for the property More Info
  • Arrange for a safety check to be carried out on all electrical appliances/equipment & provide a current Electrical Safety Certificate for the property More Info
  • Test all smoke detectors within the property More Info
  • Check that all furniture & furnishings comply with the Fire Safety Regulations More Info
  • Inform the local council of your date of departure and your forwarding address
  • Make necessary arrangements for the redirection of post
  • Notify all utility companies that you are leaving - close accounts & provide them with a forwarding address
  • Ensure that the property has been thoroughly cleaned & in order More Info
  • Turn off fridges/freezers & leave doors open
  • Provide Cardiff Lettings with a full set of master keys including fobs & key codes
  • Leave ancillary keys & any information/operating instructions for appliances on the kitchen worktop
  • For Let Only Agreements register with a Deposit Protection Scheme More Info

If you are going to live abroad:

  • Make arrangements with an accountant to deal with your tax affairs
  • Apply for an Overseas Landlord Tax Exemption Certificate More Info


Remember me LOG IN

Forgot login? / Register


£750 PCM +Bond/Fees
  • City Centre
  • Studio
  • 0 bedrooms
Full details

Latest News